This is your fast track ticket to becoming a whiskey expert in the hands of Adelaide’s favourite whisky bar*.
Held on the last Saturday of every month!
The Hains & Co booths will be all yours as we roll out the barrels, pop the corks, and settle in for an afternoon of beautifully crafted whisky… Friendships are nurtured, great conversations are had, while our beloved experts take you on a whisky journey of epic proportions.
What you’ll get:
- 2 hours of intimate fun, knowledge and great whisky at Hains & Co
- Curated list of whiskies selected by Cody ‘The Commodore’
- Each whisky is paired with a tiny tasty morsel for that extra sensory sensation
- A deep appreciation of the different styles of whisky through a variety of tastings
- Answers to all the common and not so common whisky questions – whisky or whiskey? Blend or single malt? What is peat?
- A clear understanding of the differences between Scotch, Bourbon, Irish, Japanese & Australian whisky
- An education on whisky’s rich history and sordid tales
When we’re done you’ll be breathing fire and talking whisky lingo like an old Scottish malt master!
- When Select your date, normally the last Saturday of every month at 5pm
- Where HAINS & CO, 23 Gilbert Place, Adelaide
Bookings are essential. Spots are strictly limited to 16 per session.
Your order is your confirmation, just rock up 15 minutes before the event.
Booked and can't come? You can transfer to a friend, simply let us know in advance. Sorry, no refunds due to the tiny capacity we have for this event.
THIS EVENT CAN BE TAILORED FOR A PRIVATE GROUP TASTING, AT AT TIME THAT SUITS YOU!
*As voted by our patrons!