This is your fast track ticket to becoming a gin expert in the hands of Adelaide’s most awarded gin bar.
When we’re done you’ll be talking the gin lingo and sounding like a pro.
Hains & Co will be all yours as we throw open the shutters and bask in the pouring sun… Friendships are nurtured during this session while our beloved gin experts, take you on a gin journey of epic proportions.
Take a seat around the bar and enjoy our undivided attention while the bar is closed to all others.
What you’ll get:
- 2 hours of Saturday afternoon fun around the Hains bar when no-one else is around
- A rich appreciation of the different gin varieties through a variety of samplings
- Mix and match tonics to understand your palate
- A clear understanding of what garnishes really make flavours pop
- An education on gin’s rich history and crazy tales
- When Saturday 17 February, 2-4pm
- Where HAINS & CO, 23 Gilbert Place, Adelaide
Bookings are essential. Spots are strictly limited to 14 per session.
We also run 'WHISKY 101 MASTERCLASSES' - check them out here
Your order is your confirmation, just rock up 15 minutes before the event. Booked and can't come? You can transfer to a friend, simply let us know in advance. Sorry, no rain checks.